Additional copy of 1Password

m_benjamin
m_benjamin
Community Member

I use 1Password on my Macbook Pro, iPad and iPhone and now want to download it for my Mac Mini so my 1Password synchronizes regardless of which device I'm using. However, when I visit the App Store on my Mac Mini it's showing a $64.99 purchase price. Isn't there a way for me to download the app free since I'm already a 3-device user?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @m_benjamin,

If you’ve already purchased a license for 1Password for Mac, you can install 1Password on as many Macs as you use. :)

If you purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store, you should be able to find the app in the Purchases section of the App Store. Please note, you must be logged in to the App Store with the same Apple ID as you made the original purchase with.

Just in case you made your purchase from the AgileBits Store, I took a quick look in our back office records to see if I could find a license, but there was no information about the email address that you have listed in your forum profile. If you think it’s possible that you purchased your license directly from the AgileBits Store, we’d be happy to help you track down your license details. Just email in to support+licenses@agilebits.com with your name and the email address that you used to make the purchase.

This discussion has been closed.