I down loaded and paid for Mac 1Password 6. Why does it say... "Trial expired - Click to buy"?

vincgary
vincgary
Community Member

I down loaded and paid for Mac 1Password 6. Every time I click on 1Password on my Mac it says... "Trial expired - Click to buy"? The 2nd issue is I can't sync 1Password between my iPhone and Mac? If I enter new data in my I phone it will not sync to my Mac.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.2.1 (621002) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.3
Sync Type: I Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:I down loaded and paid for Mac 1Password 6. Why does it say... "Trial expired - Click to buy"?

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

The usual reason for the first issue is that you have BOUGHT a licence but not APPLIED it. If you still have the email that AgileBits sent when you bought it, there is a clickable link in the email that applies the licence. If you no longer have the email, then going to https://agilebits.com/home/licenses will allow you to ask for it again.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @vincgary,

Every time I click on 1Password on my Mac it says... "Trial expired - Click to buy"?

Danco is right, you’ll need to apply your license file. In case you can’t find it, I’m resending the details to the email address that you have saved in your forum profile. The email will include details on how to apply the license.

The 2nd issue is I can't sync 1Password between my iPhone and Mac? If I enter new data in my I phone it will not sync to my Mac.

We’d be happy to help get this set up, but we’ll need a bit more information. I see that you mentioned using iCloud sync. We’ve got an article in our support pages that can help you through the first basic steps of troubleshooting iCloud:

If you’re having trouble syncing with iCloud

Please let me know if those steps help.

This discussion has been closed.