I did not get my registration when I submitted my email

mmaitzen
mmaitzen
Community Member

I have a computer which I put 1Password on but it is still in free tryout mode and I can't find my registration code anywhere. I put my email in the support page for that purpose but I still have'nt received an answer after 30 minutes. What should I do?
MRM

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I did not get my registration when I submitted my email

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mmaitzen,

I'm sorry you're having trouble finding your license information for 1Password for Mac!

If you bought a license for the AgileBits Store version of 1Password for Mac but can't find it, this knowledgebase article might be helpful: https://support.1password.com/lost-license/

I tried searching our system for the email address associated with your forum account but couldn't find any licenses for you. If you purchased a license for 1Password for Mac from the AgileBits Store with a different email address, you should enter that address in the "I've lost my license" section at the bottom of our support site.

Or is it possible you purchased 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store? In that case, you'll need to reinstall the Mac App Store version of 1Password. Just launch the Mac App Store, make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make the purchase, and reinstall 1Password from the Purchased section. The first time you open it, it should be able to find your data from the AgileBits Store version during the setup.

Does that help at all? If not, please let us know and we'll continue from there. Thanks! :)

• mmaitzen
    mmaitzen
    Community Member

When I try to install 1Password from the App Store it says I need a 64 bit processor. This is an old Mac mini that I am using at our vacation condo. I believe I originally bought 1Password from your site and then repurchased it from the App Store when it became available there. As I said, I have it on here but it says it is not registered which I thought I had done when I put it on there so I don't know what to do. I apparently never put the registration code in 1Password for safe keeping. Everything else is so I don't know how I made that mistake.
    MRM

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the trouble here. I've sent you an email so we can get more details about your license than we ought to on this public forum. :)

We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved, so we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion for you. :+1:
    ref: MPQ-45748-733

This discussion has been closed.