CIT Bank two-part login with new system

CIT Bank (bankoncit.com) just changed their backend provider for online banking. Now I need two separate 1Password entries to log in: my username tied to bankoncit.com and my password tied to cibng.ibanking-services.com. I tried putting everything into one entry and including multiple URLs, but 1Password (Chrome, Windows) refused to fill in the password. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: Windows 10 14352.1002
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:BankonCIT

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@vtbassmatt: Sorry of the confusion! By default, 1Password for Windows has multiple URLs disabled for performance reasons (decrypting to search more than one URL for each login is resource intensive). But you can enable this setting in Preferences > Logins and it will allow you to use the same Login item for multiple URLs. I hope this helps! :)

• vtbassmatt
    vtbassmatt
    Community Member

@brenty thank you! I should probably have figured that one out on my own.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@vtbassmatt: No way! I'm sure (or at least, I hope) you have more interesting things to do with your time! We're here to answer just these types of questions so you can get back to writing The Great American Novel — or whatever you prefer to hunting down obscure settings in 1Password. Cheers! ;)

This discussion has been closed.