Home page (after initial log in) is invisible

Cathy Rundell
Cathy Rundell
Community Member

When I open app, type in master password, log-in window opens, but is invisible. I can see a shadow around the edge of the window, but it won't view. Quitting and restarting, same problem. Only way I've been able to fix is to restart entire computer.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.3.1
OS Version: OS 10.11.15
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:When I open app, type in master password, log-in window opens, but is invisible. I can see a shadow around the edge of the window, but it won't view. Quitting and restarting, same problem. Only way I've been able to fix is to restart entire computer. OS10.11.15 w/1Password 6. Thanks!

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@Cathy Rundell I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering this problem :( This appears to be an error that can affect apps running on now versions of OS X. Updating to the latest versions of 1Password for Mac seem to have solved this for a lot of people; are you running 1Password for Mac 6.3.1?

ref: OPM-3957

• Cathy Rundell
    Cathy Rundell
    Community Member

If I restart my computer, everything is fine -- for awhile. Here's a screen grab of Activity Monitor -- WindowServer is there. Haven't noticed the machine getting hot and/or fan. And @nmott, running 1Password 6.3.1.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@Cathy Rundell thanks for confirming that you're on the latest version. Like I said, this appears to be an OS X issue rather than 1Password one, at least so far as we can tell. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon :(

ref: OPM-3957

This discussion has been closed.