i have 1 pwd 6 i don't have my account key sent an mail requesting it got license key for 1 pwd 3

dzshaw
dzshaw
Community Member

i have to reinstall 1 pwd on my 2nd mac i don't have the [lisence?] key i sent an email requesting the license key and you sent me one for 1 pwd 3 that key does not work - where is my 1 pwd 6 key i need it to open 1 pwd on my second mac thanks dan

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os10.11.5
Sync Type: drop box
Referrer: forum-search:i have 1 pwd 6 i don't have my account key sent an mail requesting it got license key for 1 pwd 3

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2016

Hi @dzshaw ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble updating 1Password on your Mac! I took a quick look in our back office records and I was unable to find any license information attached to the email address that you have in your forum profile. Is there a chance that you purchased 1Password 6 from the Mac App Store? If so, your license information will be tied directly to the Apple ID that you used to make the original purchase. Unfortunately, Apple does not allow developers access to Mac App Store purchase records, so we won't be able to help you track down your information there.

However, if you purchased 1Password from the AgileBits store, we'd be happy to find your license details. Please send an email in to support+licenses@agilebits.com, including your full name, the email address you used to purchase 1Password, and your license key for 1Password 3 if you have that on hand. Please do not post license information in the forums, as they are public. We'll be better able to help you via email.

This discussion has been closed.