Coverage of Single Package

ArgentiO
ArgentiO
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Mac

If I buy the single package, can I use it to include two iMAC in my house in Rome and one iMAC in my apartment in Madrid?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
_Sync Type:
Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ArgentiO,

Thanks for writing in with your question about using 1Password on multiple Macs!

The answer is yes: If you purchase a 1Password for Mac license (or if you sign up for a 1Password Families subscription), that allows you to use 1Password on all of your Macs, no matter where they are.

Hopefully that answers your question, but please let us know if you need anything else. Have a great weekend! :)

• ArgentiO
    ArgentiO
    Community Member

Thank you. Can my son use my version of 1Password Families, and develop his own set of passwords, independent from mine?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ArgentiO,

Yes - each family member who has their own individual account on your Families subscription will have their own personal vault that only that person can access. You will also be able to create shared vaults that multiple family members can access if you want.

We're here for you if you have more questions! :)

• ArgentiO
    ArgentiO
    Community Member

Thank you so much. Is it possible to make a yearly payment for the Family option, rather than monthly payments? If so, please confirm the amount.

• ArgentiO
    ArgentiO
    Community Member

Answer found, $ 48 per year.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ArgentiO: I'm glad you were able to find the information you were looking for! Indeed, 1Password Families is 5$ per month for up to 5 people, but you can get a discount by paying annually instead. We're here if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.