To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have been added and confirmed via email as a member to a shared vault, but still don't have access

I have been added and confirmed via email as a member to an established and shared vault. However, I still don't have access. The owner of the vault shows that I have access. I receive the following message when I login: "you don’t (yet) have access to any shared vaults. When you do, they’ll appear here." The attached screenshot is what I see when I login. Can you provide insight into the matter?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:vaults

Comments

• Martok
    Martok
    Community Member

Not only do you need to be added and confirm by email, the administrator also needs to confirm you after that. They need to log into 1Password on the web, then go to Admin Console > Invitations and confirm from there.

• nicole_adventurer
    nicole_adventurer
    Community Member

Thanks, we will get that a try!

• Hi @nicole_adventurer! Just wanted to check in and see how things are going. :) Did you get them confirmed on the family?

• nicole_adventurer
    nicole_adventurer
    Community Member

The owner of the vault actually changed a few things and got my connected yesterday! Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get confirmed and get up and running. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.