Blank Window on Windows 10

Options

Hello. I recently installed 1Password on Windows 10 (Anniversary Update), and it worked fine for about a day. After that, whenever I open 1Password, I just see an empty window. If I try to open 1Password Mini from the System Tray, nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but I still experience the same problem. I checked Event Viewer and found that the following warning appears when I start 1Password:

AgileBits.OnePassword.UiRouter
No vaults found and destination op://show/ is unreachable.

I would appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you!

1Password Version: 6.1.308
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 (Version 1607, Build 14393.576)
Sync Type: 1Password Sync

Comments

• cb_
    cb_
    Community Member
    Options

Same here. I do have exactly this issue with Win10 and the most current 1PasswordVersion 6.1.308.
    Reinstalling doesn't help for long.

(By the way:
    What confuses me at the moment is the different version number of 1Password for Windows. v4 vs v6)

• Hi guys,

Thanks for writing in.

What anti-malware solution are you guys using? Can you email us your entire 1Password logs via Event Viewer, so we can get a better idea of what could be the issue.

1. Click on the start button to search for Event Viewer, open it.
    2. On the left sidebar, expand Applications and Services Logs, 1Password should show up below here
    3. Right click on 1Password to select Save all events as and save it as 'logs.txt', set Save as Type to Text (tab delimited) (*.txt)
    4. Email that file to us at support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com and in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent the email, so we can confirm we got it.

@abanderson:

AgileBits.OnePassword.UiRouter No vaults found and destination op://show/ is unreachable.

That's a red herring and may not be related here, it just means the internal database hasn't been loaded yet while the app is initializing, it'll be fixed afterward. We see that in almost all diagnostics files, even if 1Password 6 works perfectly okay.

@cb_:

(By the way: What confuses me at the moment is the different version number of 1Password for Windows. v4 vs v6)

1Password 6 at the moment is limited to 1Password.com customers while 1Password 4 is for standalone (local vaults) customers. We are working to update 1Password 6 to support local vaults and eventually, 1Password 6 will serve to be the single Windows app for everyone. We just need more time because 1Password 6 is a new codebase and we need to implement many features first before it is an effective upgrade to 1Password 4.

• cb_
    cb_
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,
    thanks for looking at it.

• A: WindowsDefender is active.
    • EventLogs are sent out via email.

Now I understand the difference between the two versions. Thanks.
    (and sorry in case it was somewhere said already.. did not find it.)

Best regards
    cb_

• Thanks, we have the email and will reply to it as soon as possible.

ref: FGI-18787-644

• abanderson
    abanderson
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike. Thanks for the help so far. I just sent an email to the support address with my 1Password Event Viewer logs. As for anti-malware software, I am using both Windows Defender and Malwarebytes.

• Hi @abanderson,

Thanks for sending in the logs. We'll reply via email as soon as possible.
    Out of interest: Which exact version of Malwarebytes Anti Malware are you using and are you using the premium version with active protection or just the free on-demand scanner?

Cheers,

Alex

ref: YSW-93535-268

• abanderson
    abanderson
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Alex. Thanks for the update. I am using the free on-demand version of Malwarebytes. It is version 3.0.5.

Thanks!

• Thanks for this information. We're going to respond via email, soon.

This discussion has been closed.