To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Duplicated entries and not syncing after adding account

acrabb
acrabb
Community Member

I paid the money and upgraded to the latest account. Now two of my four Macs have duplicated every entry in 1Password, and do not sync to the other machines or the website. There is no option within the app to sign out of the account, nor delete it and try again. I could try uninstalling the app but I'm afraid it will delete all my logins on all my machines.

The web access is marginally useful. There is not even the functionality to sort by date modified, so I had to manually deduce that new entries made on the app were not being added to my account.

I can't believe 1Password made such a mess of this new version. I've paid the update fees for every version since 2011, and they all have worked. Now they add accounts and the program stops working. If they can't get this functionality to work I have no confidence in their ability to keep my information safe on their servers.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: 1Password account
Referrer: forum-search:duplicate

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

Hi @acrabb - Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry you're seeing duplicates after moving to a subscription account. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Macs:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

Make sure you mark the reports so we know which ones are from the Macs affected by the duplicates and which aren't

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.