Solera Bank login problem

Options

When I log in to my online account at https://www.solerabank.com 1Password just won't fill in the user/password fields (Access ID/Passcode to be more accurate)
I've tried from the Safari plug in, and from 1Password Mini

Please let me know if you have any insight into this, thanks

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi @mattmurphy66,

After saving a Login item for Solera National Bank homepage (https://www.solerabank.com) through your web browser, it should be able to fill both fields in the form:

Normally 1Password will prompt to save a new Login:

When that doesn't happen, or an older Login stops working, this article has instructions for how to manually save one:

How to save a Login manually in your browser

Be sure to let us know if you can't get it working and we'll investigate further to find you a solution. Thanks!

• mattmurphy66
    mattmurphy66
    Community Member
    Options

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I have a login saved for this bank, and when I'm on the site and I click 1Password mini, at the top it says "solerabank" just like it would for any other site I have a saved password. The difference is when I click "solerabank" the fields don't get filled in. The only way I can log on is by copy/pasting my credentials into the fields. I can't get the app to fill in the fields like it normally does on any other site.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mattmurphy66,

Have you tried manually saving a new Login item for that site? Instructions are here:

How to save a Login manually in your browser

Although I don't have an account for that bank I was able to create a test Login that filled the form, like you can see in the first image of my last reply. :)

• mattmurphy66
    mattmurphy66
    Community Member
    Options

Copy that, thanks for the help. Manually saving it as a new login worked.
    Originally, I saved it after signing up for an account, and that old login continues to not work, using the same url, user name and password. But the new one does, so I'll call it a day.
    Thanks again.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad that saving a new Login did the trick, @mattmurphy66. :+1:

Sometimes original Login items can stop working because of changes on site forms that 1Password needs to be reeducated about, with saving a new Login often being the quickest workaround.

so I'll call it a day.

And do enjoy the rest of yours! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.