I can't sync data from one device to another. (iPhone to Windows desktop)

Hello there, I'm a new user of 1Password. I hope it's as good as people described. But I've been trying to move my data from 1Password account to my Windows APP (Desktop) for hours, I couldn't figure out how to do it.

I signed up an account on 1Password.com, added 75 items. Then I downloaded the windows app, but when I logged in, there's no data in the app, so I thought maybe I have to import it from the site. But...there's no export option on the website, only import. This is pretty confusing and weird if this is how 1Password works. Then I downloaded the IOS app on my iPhone, and tried to sync the data to Dropbox, but I couldn't sync the personal vault, only the primary vault. But there's nothing in the primary vault, and I don't even have one in my account, it created one for me on my iPhone. Even when I choose all vault, after syncing, there's no data in Dropbox! I don't know what's going on... I've been spending hours to figure it out. it's pretty frustrating. Anybody can help? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I've checked the FAQ, it didn't help.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.2.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:can't sync data to windows

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@aka2ye: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Please login to your account on 1Password.com and verify that you see your data there. Then download the appropriate app. It sounds like you may simply have installed an older version. Then setup each device with your 1Password.com account to access your data. 1Password.com doesn't need Dropbox; you simply login to your account. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.