Dianostic report from 1 Password 4 does nothing

Options

I'm using 1 Password 4.6.1.620 on Windows 10. When I select Help -> Diagnostic Report -> Neither Email or Export do anything. Is it on the file system somewhere I can find?
Thanks,
Mark

1Password Version: 4.6.1.620
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:diagnostic

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2017
    Options

@mnadig: I'm interested to know what issue you're experiencing that's led you down this rabbit hole of trying to get the diagnostics in the first place, but I guess one thing at a time! :lol:

There is a chance some of the files are in Windows' temp folder or the EurekaLog directory. Here's how to get them:

1. Open Windows File Explorer, type %TEMP% in the address bar, and press Enter.
    2. Try the diagnostics in 1Password again, and look for any files starting with "1Password" that appear in that folder.
    3. If you don't see a "1Password.zip" file, select any other "1Password" files you see there, and compress them into a zip.
    4. If you don't see any files in the directory, try %APPDATA%/EurekaLog/1Password and see if there's a 1Password.elf file. If yes, grab that instead.

Let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• mnadig
    mnadig
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I found it in %APPDATA%/EurekaLog/1Password.

I emailed it to support. Thanks!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hello @mnadig,

Found your email! We will take a closer look at the report from you and get back to you via email. Thanks! :+1:

ref: YPK-37574-251

This discussion has been closed.