To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Alphabet title listing ,on right ,in iPad,not showing on MacBook Pro title listing?

Options
passwordoz
passwordoz
Community Member

An alphabet listing is on the right,on login title listing on my iPad, but does not appear on right on the title listing on the MacBook Pro?

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: cloud
Referrer: forum-search:My login titles list ,on my MacBook pro,does not show alphabet like iPad !password?

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi @passwordoz! Welcome to the forums! :chuffed:

Are you referring to the little "A", "B", "C", "D", etc., that appears down the right-hand edge of the item list in 1Password on your iPad? If so, that's a general iOS thing (the operating system that runs on your iPad), not a 1Password thing. For example, if you open the "Contacts" app that comes with your iPad, you will see the same thing in your list of contacts.

This is a user-interface convenience that Apple added to iOS, to make scrolling through long lists on a touch-screen device easier. On a Mac, you have the scroll-bar instead.

I hope that helps to clear things up! :+1:

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @passwordoz,

In addition to using a trackpad/scrollbar for scrolling item lists on a Mac, you an also use "type to select" as I described (along with an animated GIF example) over here. Cheers!. :)

ref: OPM-5087

This discussion has been closed.