To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i don't have my emergency kit and need to cancel my subscription

Options
jpwhannah
jpwhannah
Community Member

signed up on my iphone. wasn't able to print out the emergency kit. found out there's no download on iphone so i can't access the emergency kit. what do i do? i'd like to cancel my subscription and sign back up. please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i don't have my emergency kit and need to cancel my subscription

Comments

• AskAli
    AskAli
    Community Member
    Options

Please correct me if I misunderstood the problem,

If you still have access to the account on your iPhone you can always log onto a trusted computer through your iPhone. In the app go to settings > 1Password accounts, then click your account > view account details

There's a QR code you can scan that helps out and inputs the security key for you, you just have to enter the master password to complete the login. Then from the computer you can print out your emergency kit.

Alternatively, if you only have access to a phone you can log into 1Password.com on your mobile browser and then save or print the emergency kit from there.

I'm sure a team member here can help much better than I could though, they'll know about how to cancel and start over and all that.

• Hi @jpwhannah! I'm sorry to hear that. As AskAli mentioned above me, if you still have 1Password on your iPhone, you can find your Secret Key there and use it to sign in, then delete your account from its profile page. I'd love to discuss things a bit more though — if you didn't get a chance to give 1Password a try or something wasn't working properly, let's get you another free trial so you can take things for a spin one more time. :) I'll respond to your email as well and we can keep the conversation going there.

ref: PGG-55139-273

This discussion has been closed.