To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to contact agile bits by phone [We do not offer telephone based support]

Options
blkapell
blkapell
Community Member
edited August 2018 in Memberships

Please provide phone number

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:need help with an account that says it is expired. I don't think it should be. Please Call

Comments

• blkapell
    blkapell
    Community Member
    Options

I need direct phone support. How do I reach Agilebits?

• blkapell
    blkapell
    Community Member
    Options

please provide phone number

• Catalin1P
    Catalin1P
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi blkapell,

As a costumer myself of 1Password I did some digging for you and unfortunately, AgileBits can't be contacted by phone but there are other ways to contact them. Here is a list of all available methods to contact them.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to post them and I will do my best to assist you.

Have a great day!

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Forum support is excellent (and includes support from experienced users, as well as from AgileBits staff). Email support is available for difficult issues or private matters, but the forums are the place to go initially.

Note that threads are replied to by staff from oldest to newest, so it can take some time for a reply.

If you say something about your issues, we (staff and users) may well be able to help. I do understand the value of phone support, but AgileBits don't provide it, and they are very helpful in other respects.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@blkapell: We don't have a call center. Pretty early on we realized that doesn't scale, and that it's incredibly difficult to exchange diagnostic information over the phone. But if you'll tell us a bit about your setup and what you're trying to do, I'm sure we can help! Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions (if applicable) you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.