To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

originally bought on ios, then added on windows, now cant access

Options
thomhall
thomhall
Community Member

I just had a windows machine replaced, and cannot get my account to work. Help. Could I just get a human to walk me through this - I've wasted hours searching and screwing with this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @thomhall! Sorry to hear you've been frustrated by getting your 1Password account set up inside 1Password 6 for Windows on your PC. I've just checked and I'm pretty sure I'm human, so hopefully that'll work for you. ;)

A few things: you'll need to download version 6 of 1Password for Windows from our downloads page, if you haven't already. Currently, version 4 of 1Password for Windows only works with local (standalone) vaults, while version 6 works exclusively with 1Password accounts. Once you've downloaded and installed 1Password 6 for Windows, these instructions should help you get set up quickly, as long as you're able to sign into your account in a browser. Let us know how that works for you, or if you run into any snags.

ref: MGL-68842-564

This discussion has been closed.