To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cancelling accounts not knowing my master passwords

timwood
timwood
Community Member

I mistakenly signed up for 1password families after having an individual account. I don't need the family one and now I don't know my master password in order to go into my account and cancel. I also don't remember my master for my individual account. I need to cancel both accounts and receive a refund for unused months. How can this be done?? Please advise

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• timwood
    timwood
    Community Member

I forgot my master password (still have master key). I tried deleting the app on my laptop and reloading but I still cannot get into my account or basically start over. It works on my iphone because it is a touch ID but I don't know the master and that account is connected with an email I don't want to use. What are your suggestions

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@timwood: Since this is a public forum, we can't discuss account details here. And since it also sounds like you've gotten yourself into a confusing bit of mess, it's best that we continue the conversation via email so we can get all of the details to come up with a plan of action. I'll be in touch with you there shorty.

ref: FKW-44246-386

This discussion has been closed.