When and how to buy upgrade to 1Password 7 for Windows

tsanchai
tsanchai
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I have already upgraded to 1Password 7 for Mac (as a standalone user), and wonder how can I purchase an upgrade to 1Passowrd 7 for Windows? I am now using 1Password 4 for Windows and want to upgrade

Another question is I am also using Windows Phone (Lumia 950XL), Will you also make Windows Phone version o 1Pasoword available on Windows Store?

Can you please advise

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I have already upgraded to 1Password 7 for Mac (as a standalone user), and wonder how can I purchase an upgrade to 1Passowrd 7 for Windows? I am now using 1Password 4 for Windows and want to upgrade

@tsanchai: Currently 1Password 7 is available as a public beta and not for sale. We'll have information on purchase options later on, but it will be available first to beta testers.

Another question is I am also using Windows Phone (Lumia 950XL), Will you also make Windows Phone version o 1Pasoword available on Windows Store? Can you please advise

Please don't post the same message in multiple places. That slows down response time for everyone — including you.

This discussion has been closed.