1 Item - Multiple Vaults?

13»

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@daimoonmedia:

We don't have a timeline to share at the moment I am afraid, but thank you for letting us know that you would like this as well :)

• Any update on this? I'm currently in trial with 1Password and a few competitors. I absolutely love everything about this product except your sharing solution through the vaults. We are a small team but it will be a hard pass if this isn't even being seriously considered.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Mattbeatty89:

Other than copying the item in multiple vaults, or putting it directly in a shared vault, I am afraid that we don't have anything else to share at the moment :(

• This has also been very painful for us - please move higher up your priority list, we need this functionality and not having it completely obscures the purpose of vaults in the first place.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Noted @Sessapine, thank you for letting us know!

• LewGLewG

We are also very interested in this for a Teams account we're setting up, We have a variety of team members -- many of whom need access to shared interests in various vaults,

• ag_maxag_max

Team Member

Hi @LewG

Thanks for taking the time to share, and for letting us know your team could benefit from this functionality. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file