To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password and eero Plus

Options
Knutskogen
Knutskogen
Community Member

I subscribe to eero Plus. Today I discovered that my copy of 1Password does not include the feature that lists old or duplicate passwords, etc. Is that feature available in 1Password Pro only and not available with the eero subscription? If so, I think I need to revert to my old subscription status. Correct?

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:eero

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Knutskogen: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The 1Password desktop apps do have Watchtower and other Security Audit features you can use to find tings like duplicate passwords, etc. You can find "reused passwords" in the sidebar:

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Knutskogen
    Knutskogen
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks much! I just opened 1Password after restarting my iMac and everything is there in the sidebar. Not sure why it wasn't there on Wednesday, but now it is so I'm all set.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance. We're always here to help! :)

ref: UKH-12541-421

This discussion has been closed.