To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cost of using 1Password on mixed Windows/Mac platforms for 1 user?

rrcbob
rrcbob
Community Member

I’m considering setting up 1Password for my Mom (I’ve been using 1Password for a number of hearse). She has a Windows 10 desktop, an iPhone, and an iPad and would want to access 1Password from all 3 devices. What products does she need to buy and how much would they cost?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Mixed platform

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rrcbob! Very kind of you to help your mom get started with 1Password, and I'm happy to help either of you two anytime. :)

A single 1Password account would be perfect for her—it covers all the apps on all her devices for one price of $2.99/month (billed annually). It also includes trouble-free syncing between all those devices and everything else she'll need to love 1Password! You can sign her up just over here.

Alternatively, if you're already rocking a 1Password account (or want to start too!), you could switch to a 1Password Families account. That's $4.99/month (also billed annually) for up to five people, with room to grow beyond that. And, if she ever misplaces her Secret Key or forgets her Master Password, you can help her recover it as the Family Organizer! More on that on our new Families feature.

If you have any more questions, I'm here anytime to answer them!

This discussion has been closed.