1password doesn't have the same items with 1Password X

Options

They seems don't sync together. I'm sure I have this item but it doesn't show on 1Password Windows (and browser)

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LagPick,

Thank you for reaching out!

I created a test item for Appfollow.io in 1Password 7 on my side and it shown correctly in my extension:

Are you using the same account in 1Password 7 app on your computer? Also, please try to switch to All Vaults view in 1Password extension (not 1Password X) and check, if you see your Appfollow item. Thanks!

++
    Greg

• Grow
    Grow
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

Same account and I only have 1 Vault. I switched. Here are from 1Password and 1Password X

For some sites, for example this forum, they have the same item.

• Hi @LagPick,

Edit that item in the main 1Password desktop program, scroll down, is Display option set to never display in browser?

If yes, uncheck, save and then see if it shows up in 1Password extension.

• Grow
    Grow
    Community Member
    Options

I really meant there isn't that item in 1Password (desktop or extension). So, I cannot do as you guided.

• Hi @LagPick,

Ah, okay. So it is not that it isn't showing up in 1Password mini, it is not there at all in the desktop program.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@1Password.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Grow
    Grow
    Community Member
    Options

Email sent.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LagPick,

Found it! We will take a look and get back to you via email. Thanks! :+1:

ref: KEG-89465-662