1Password Windows Not Syncing with 1Password Membership

Options

My 1password 7 for windows application was not showing all my items for my 1password for families account vaults. In order to troubleshoot, I signed out of my membership, and signed back in. It signed me back in, but shows 0 vaults now.

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Family Account (Organizer)

Comments

• gnosko
    gnosko
    Community Member
    Options

Update: after closing and reopening 1Password, it now shows my vaults, but I am back to not seeing all the items. All items (for my 4 vaults) reports 1299 items in the 1Password application, but logged into the 1Password web site it reports 1323 items. Not sure why I am missing items.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gnosko,

It sounds weird indeed. Thank you for reporting it!

If you can sign in to your account on 1Password.com in the browser and see all of your data there, please try to do the following:

1) Start over with 1Password 7 on your PC.

2) Open and sign in to your family account anew.

3) Wait for some time and check if all of your items show up in the app.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

++
    Greg

• gnosko
    gnosko
    Community Member
    Options

This was a clean install of version 7. I upgraded from version 6, because I was seeing the same issue. I also removed all vaults and re-added my family account.

Is there a way to uninstall and remove any cached data before reinstalling 1Password 7?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gnosko: Yep! Just follow these instructions to rest the app. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.