I can't log into 1Password.

Options
pdase
pdase
Community Member

I have been trying to open my 1Password account. I originally subscribed on October 20, 2018 and then unsubscribed on October 21. I rethought the program and then subscribed again on October 21. I did not fill out the emergency form, but I used a password that I know. On November 19, I received an email that my invoice had been paid. I believe that I have previously logged in once before November 19. I am running Mojave and was using Mojave when I originally downloaded 1Password.

I went into my backup and found my secret key. I’m sure I’m using the correct password, but I can’t get in. I also can’t seem to just set up a new account without the password.
I saw on the forum that other people have had difficulty after subscribing.

I would really like to TALK to a live person, but I can’t find a phone number.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2018
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @pdase! You can't find a telephone number because we don't actually offer telephone or "live" support for 1Password. However, I see you've also asked this exact same question of our email support team as well, so let's keep the conversation going in that channel, for your privacy. And, a favor? Please don't open multiple threads/tickets about the same issue in multiple places with multiple team members here. When we have to coordinate that kind of thing, it creates redundant effort and potential confusion, and increases the support times for everyone, including you. Thanks! :)

ref: GRX-64199-231

This discussion has been closed.