To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can I sync with a non-membership shared vault (on Dropbox) from 1Password 7 with subscription?

Options
sunjunkie
sunjunkie
Community Member

I moved to a 1P subscription. My primary vault migrated just fine. My husband is still on 1P 6 and I used to share his vault with him via Dropbox. I deleted my old Primary vault (via Settings > Vaults > Primary > Delete vault). This also deleted the local copy of the vault I shared with my husband. I am not ready to move him to a subscription just yet so I still want to share his non-subscription vault but I can't see how to add this existing vault to my 1P7. How can I share this Dropbox vault while being on a subscription?

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I sync to a non-membership shared vault (on Dropbox) from 1Password 7 with subscription?

Comments

• Hello @sunjunkie,

Unfortunately there is no way to mix sync methods at the moment. You can sync with 1Password, or using a third party like iCloud or Dropbox. It is not possible to do both.

• Ben
    Options

While that may technically be possible it isn't a configuration that we can recommend. From a support perspective we highly recommend against having a Primary vault when using 1Password.com.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.