Wrong "Rightklick"-behavior on buttons in the right upper corner

Options
lumarel
lumarel
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi,

I found a little, not really disturbing bug, which occurs if click on any of the buttons or elements in the right upper corner of 1Password.

As shown in the picture, the menu appears on the main/middle screen (3 monitors, 1P opened on the left one) and not where the mouse is located.

If I click a little bit to the left, where nothing is it appears in the right place:

Up to this, the 7.3 beta works like a charm! :chuffed:

~lumarel

1Password Version: 7.3.602
Extension Version: 4.7.3.1
OS Version: Windows 10 1803 17134.407
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @lumarel,

Thanks for reporting that one.

It is very....odd for sure, I can reproduce it.

We'll get it fixed in a future update.

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @MikeT,

Great!
    I could only find this by accident, so not really critical.
    But yeah, odd behaviour.

Thank you! :+1:

• You're welcome! Please keep these reports going, we really appreciate your time and help with the beta updates!

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member
    Options

Anytime!
    I'm just a poweruser who always stresses the tools he uses ^^
    And if I find something and report it, that helps me too! So why not :chuffed:

Cheers!

• MikeT
    edited December 2018
    Options

👍You have no idea how often we hear from users saying they're waiting on us to fix things and we're like, fix what? They then surprises us with stuff that we haven't known about.

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member
    Options

I think they just have to calm down.. It's obvious enough how hard you / your teams are working on this product to make it as good as possible :|
    (and i think I know perhaps somewhat, working as an sysadmin, minimum 30% of the tickets go back because of missing information)

But yeah, we, the users just have to report everything we find, so you can fix it :)
    In which timespan is another question and just depends on so much.

• Yep, we'll take any reports we can get as long as they just send it in. We're not seeing a lot of beta reports but that's on us to find more beta users.

This discussion has been closed.