Password generator in 1Password 8 Quick Access

124»

Comments

• shane0
    shane0
    Community Member

I, too would like the Password Generator back in the menu bar.

• Saandstorm
    Saandstorm
    Community Member

Please add me as another Mac user that does not understand why a handy feature in 1PW7 was removed in 8 and now we have to ask for it back. Now that you've heard four pages of feedback, how about bumping this up on the JIRA backlog. :D

• itsatrap
    itsatrap
    Community Member

Not sure why developers ignoring so many requests from user community. You are not the only product on the market.

• My colleagues and I have forwarded all of your requests to add a password generator to either Quick Access or the menubar icon to our product team. The team pays close attention to features that are requested by folks and considers all options on how best to build a tool that works for everyone's workflow. Thank you for all of your suggestions and feedback.

I'm closing this thread since it's veering off-topic from the OP's original suggestion. The thread is also rather old now and I'd like to save folks from receiving notifications on each new comment. If anyone else would like to voice their request for this feature then please create a new thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-31558007
    ref: PB-31558100
    ref: PB-31558197
    ref: PB-31558218
    ref: PB-31558235
    ref: PB-31558323

This discussion has been closed.