+1. I'm missing this feature.

• Dave_1PDave_1P

Team Member

@sagemintblue

Thank you, I've passed along your feedback to the product team. 🙂

-Dave

• dwightttttdwighttttt
    Community Member

+1 for me and +75 for my entire company that uses 1Pass. I've actually downgraded back to version 7 for this feature.
    Agreed on Quick Access too. It's not very quick if you want to immediately see other information you've stored for that login.

• Dave_1PDave_1P

Team Member

@dwighttttt

Thank you for the feedback, I've forwarded it to the team.

I'd also encourage you to reach out to your account manager or our business team at [email protected] to discuss how this feature, and changes to Quick Access, would be helpful for your company.

-Dave

ref: PB-30472666

• adamjbadamjb
    Community Member

+1 my business is still using 1Password 7 because of the feature regressions in QuickAccess vs Mini.

Mini is fantastic and the best feature of 1Password 7 and a differentiator vs your competitors.

Immediately see all details of a login from anywhere, easily edit logins, and easily generate passwords!

QuickAccess is useless in comparison!

• XombieXombie
    Community Member

Really want to see password creation back in Quick Access! Now I have to open the desktop app, create a login, copy and paste it and then create my account to continue. And it doesn't remember the App context or URL... Really a step back from how it was before!

It seems simple enough to add a Drop Down menu item to Quick Access to "Create New Login"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file