When I add my account to 1Password 7 on OSX, I can't see anything. All menu items are empty.

hisnameisjimmy
hisnameisjimmy
Community Member

I have approximately 600 passwords in 1Password families. Online within the webapp, I can see them just fine. However, when I try and login via 1Password 7 on OSX, it is empty. It shows my account logged in correctly, but there are no visible vaults. If I go to the Vaults menu item, it is grayed out.

If I sign in with my company account, everything shows up normally/fine.

Here are a couple screenshots where I've only logged into my personal/family account:

I have tried:

• Logging out of both accounts, logging back in
  • Closing/Restarting 1Password 7
  • Restarting computer

Not sure where else to go from here. Guessing there is some weird sync or syntax error somewhere that is clogging up the tubes.

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: OSX 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When I add my account to 1Password 7 on OSX, I can't see anything. All menu items are empty.

Comments

• Good morning, @hisnameisjimmy. I'm sorry for the trouble you've run into. I'm not quite sure why this would be happening. Does the same thing happen on your mobile device?

Could you do me a favor and add both your family and work accounts to 1Password for Mac and then send me a diagnostic report? You can find instructions here: Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+roo@agilebits.com.

With your email please include a link to this thread.

This discussion has been closed.