1password 6 Mac App not syncing back to my.1password.com (or 1password X)

bdlangton
bdlangton
Community Member

I have used the Mac App on two different computers for awhile, syncing over Dropbox. I've never appeared to have any problems.

However, recently I added the 1password X plugin (Firefox), and I've been adding passwords to my personal vault on there. I've checked my Mac App and the passwords that I've saved are not showing on the App. In addition, some of the more recently saved passwords that I've saved on the App are not showing in X. I don't see any options on how to sync inside X. I logged into my.1password.com and checked my personal vault and in there I can see the passwords that I've saved in X, but not the most recent ones saved in the App. This is concerning. I've saved a lot of passwords in the App for awhile (and it's backed up to dropbox). How do I get that synced back to my.1password.com?

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 1.14
OS Version: 10.13.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1password x sync

Comments

• bdlangton
    bdlangton
    Community Member

I upgraded the App version and things appear to be in sync now. I didn't realize I was so far behind. Problem solved.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@bdlangton - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I helped you get things squared away, but since you appear to have solved the problem by yourself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-)

So, congratulations! Keep an eye on things and please let us know if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great rest of your week, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

This discussion has been closed.