Moved back to MacBook Air from iPad need help

runningp
runningp
Community Member

Howdy all,

I just purchased a MacBook Air (got rid of the old iPad).
I have the yearly subscription and had it on the iPad/iPhone, removed from iPad before retiring so it was only on phone. Yesterday, I downloaded 1Password7 for the Air put in my mega key/passcode but now on the Air it shows (2) vaults and all my passwords have doubled. Clearly you guys did something wrong and it needs to be fixed (of course I'm kidding I think I did something with iCloud (which I don't think we do).

Under Vaults its shows (my vault (personal) which has my profile pic that I setup(which looks to be the same as the one on the phone)) and one under On iCloud that says Primary (with the default lock looking pic). Basically, before I make any changes to passcodes I wanted to get thoughts on if I should just delete or remove one and the best way to do that (check dates or anything).

BTW, 1Password on the iPhone is fine (only 1 vault and one set of passcodes).

Let me know if you need any info for me and thanks for a great product.
*As a side question how do we sync? I thought if you had the subscription you syncn'd directly with AgileBits but I could be wrong (clearly).

Thanks again
Scott

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: good question

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @runningp

The issue here is that vault called "Primary". It is a standalone vault, meaning it is not connected to a 1Password membership and generally only causes problems. It should be removed and doing so will take care of the duplicates issue.

This discussion has been closed.