Sync Failure Between Windows and iPhone 6s

I have a membership, which should (according to https://support.1password.com/sync-options/) sync across all my devices continously. I have a specific login that is failing to update on my iPhone after I've changed it on my PC. Whether or not other logins are failing is beyond my knowledge.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 17134
Sync Type: Membership

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ganondorc,

Thank you for contacting us! :+1:

Am I right to understand that there is only one Login that doesn't sync between your devices? If you create a new Login item in 1Password on your PC, does it propagate to 1Password on your iPhone? Could you please try to do that and let me know how it goes? This information will be quite helpful. Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• Ganondorc
    Ganondorc
    Community Member

@Greg,

It does indeed sync if I create a new login.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad to hear it! It sounds like it needed to be initiated from the PC side, probably due to some "security" software or network restrictions. If you set an exception for the 1Password app itself and 1password.com URLs to allow inbound connections, that should help. :)

• Ganondorc
    Ganondorc
    Community Member

So I discovered that I'm a dummy and that I had two similar logins pointing to areas of the same site, only updating one. My apologies!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah! That explains it. Not dumb at all. If I had a dollar for every time I've found myself in a situation like that, I'd be on vacation. Seriously, I just deleted a second Login item for one of my banks. I have no idea why I had two of them either. Honestly, better to have too many than too few! Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.