Interface issue when editing items

innerportal
innerportal
Community Member

When editing an item in 1Password, once done (i.e., "Save" is clicked) the current version of 1Password (7.3.1) deselects the item automatically and scrolls the item list back to the top. Quite disturbing! It would be great if the behavior, instead, was to keep the current item selected and shown in the right hand pane after editing.

Note that if nothing is changed in an item and "Save" is clicked, the behavior is to keep the current item selected, as expected.

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14.5
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@innerportal: Thanks for getting in touch. I'm not seeing that here though. Can you tell me the exact steps you're taking, and where? Maybe I'm misunderstanding your short description.

• innerportal
    innerportal
    Community Member

Huh. This is embarrassing... :blush:

I was trying to reproduce and create a short video, without revealing my items, so I created a new vault. But, now everything is working as expected and I can't reproduce my original problem!

So, uh, don't know what to say except sorry for the noise, and if I notice it again I'll try to post here again?

Thanks anyway!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@innerportal: No worries! Thanks for letting me know. If you're not having issues now, that's good...but if you encounter any further trouble just let us know and we'll look into it further. :)

This discussion has been closed.