Identities.... the 'quick' way... is it possible?

Options
Tbanger9
Tbanger9
Community Member

Hi,

I want to 'share' family names and addresses with my 12 yr olds family Vault. There may be a 'better' way, but I thought I could do this easily with 1Password?

So I wondered if there was some way to import contacts from any program? Or as a .csv file perhaps? Then I can push them between vaults.

I'm on a Mac.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 7.3.1
OS Version: OS X 10.14
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Tbanger9

Thanks for taking the time to write in with this idea. It is a good idea in theory, but at the moment we don't have a way to import identities from a CSV file. 1Password.com can only import Login items. 1Password for Mac can import Logins, Credit Cards, Software Licenses, and Secure Notes. Neither offers an import for identities. It would be great to expand upon those capabilities in the future, but we've got a number of other irons in the fire currently and as such that expansion isn't on the radar right now. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you but I think copy + paste is going to be your best bet.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Tbanger9
    Tbanger9
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for answering my question!

Cheers.

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.