After being a 1Password Mac native app user for 7+ years (no web account), I'm having my first major issue with the application.
Intending to upgrade to 1Password 7 and finally get a subscription, I downloaded 7 from the Mac App Store and bought an annual subscription. Immediately afterward, I could make no more progress. Here are the symptoms:
- With 1Password 7, my Master Password no longer opens the application
- In attempting to look at Accounts under Preferences, the + and - are grayed out, and I'm not able to add or delete an account
- I'm not able to point the application to my existing 1Password files/vault (in part because I can't log in)
- With the Mac App store version, I was repeatedly getting some kind of error about the subscription.
- So I then downloaded 7 directly from the website. Still can't log in.
- Under the web-downloaded version, Under Preferences --> Accounts, when I click on the link that says "Your 1password account is in trial mode", I get this error message:
So in sum, I've upgraded, paid the $35 annual fee, and have no ability to access my existing passwords. All help would be appreciated.
1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided