1Password not filling on any website

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password won’t fill correctly on a specific website.

Comments

• Roadbiker53z
    Roadbiker53z
    Community Member
    Options

I am new to 1password and have been having trouble getting it to fill in for any websites on either my iMac or my MacBook air. Restarting the computers has not helped. I am running 1password version 7.4.1

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Roadbiker53z! Welcome to the forum!

If 1Password is not able to fill on any website, and on multiple devices, can you confirm that you have installed the 1Password browser extension already?

• Roadbiker53z
    Roadbiker53z
    Community Member
    Options

Yes - I’m using Safari and the extension is installed. Is there any way that it could be installed incorrectly?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Roadbiker53z:

I have seen it being installed but disabled in the past, so that could be a reason. If you visit Safari Preferences > Extensions tab, is the 1Password extension checked there? It should look like this:

• Roadbiker53z
    Roadbiker53z
    Community Member
    Options

The extension is checked. I also disabled the Safari autofill commands in case that was interfering with 1passowrd but that didn't change anything. I am able to copy and paste the username and pw from 1password but that's pretty tedious. Looking forward to other suggestions.

Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2020
    Options

@Roadbiker53z:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is not working for you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

ref: EPX-91259-247

This discussion has been closed.