Need to re-import data from RoboForm

Options

While I was experiencing problems with 1Password X (for about a week), I continued to use RoboForm, my former password manager. I updated around 10-15 logins and created 5-10 additional logins in RoboForm. Is there an easy way to delete all my logins and start from scratch, importing again from RoboForm? I have several hundred logins and don't want to edit each one in order to delete it.

If I can't delete all my logins, what happens if I import from RoboForm a second time? (I imported from RoboForm to create the logins I have in 1Password.) Will the import create duplicates of my logins or will it update the existing logins and add new ones? Or will it completely overwrite all my 1Password logins?

1Password Version: 7.4.763
Extension Version: 1.18.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Home x64
Sync Type: Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:how to delete all my passwords?

Comments

• The easiest way to do that would be to just do it right in your Windows desktop app. Open it up (ctrl + shift + \), unlock, then make sure you have All Vaults and All Items selected in your sidebar. Select one item, press Ctrl + A to select all items, take a quick tour to find your 1Password Account Login item and Ctrl + click it to de-select it, then press Ctrl + Del to send everything else to the trash. Empty trash, reimport, and you should be set. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.