Problems with logging into Pentagon Federal Credit Union

1Password does not seem to be recognized when logging into PenFed’s website. I have to open up 1Password manually and copy my ID and password.....

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gborobin!

What version of the 1Password app and of the 1Password browser extension are you currently using? And what browser is this happening with?

• gborobin
    gborobin
    Community Member

Version 7.6, on IOS

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@gborobin:

Thank you for the confirmation. Can you please share the full URL to this website, so we can try to test it here too? Thank you!

• gborobin
    gborobin
    Community Member

Will do:
    https://www.penfed.org/
    Thanks for your help. :-)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@gborobin:

Thank you! I have tested that website with 1Password for iOS, and things worked for me. See this screenshot that shows you that 1Password is suggesting the login information for that website:

After tapping on the blue button, 1Password filled my username in the field properly.

Are you also using Autofill to login to websites using 1Password, or are you using a different method?

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member

@ag_ana Mine's not working either, whether using Chrome or PenFed mobile app on my phone, wife's iPad, etc. Seems like PenFed may have done something funky with the Username field. Mine is autocapitalizing my all-lowercase username. Perhaps 1P doesn't detect it as a field to be filled so it never activates for autofill.

• Hey @williakz. Which fields are detected and what is filled is up to the way the site is coded and what the AutoFill API provides to the page. If you're in a mobile browser, you could try filling on this particular site with the 1Password extension, rather than Password AutoFill.

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member

@ag_michaelc: Thanks for the suggestion, I was unaware of 1P extensions for iOS. I'll look into it, though not for solving my PenFed problem which has mysteriously disappeared on both my Mac (1PX/Chrome) and my iPhone (PenFed App). Both are working like champs again. Must've been a PenFed issue and they finally got around to fixing it. Sorry for not updating the topic, I forgot all about it.

• @williakz

Glad to hear you're up and running now. No worries about the update, life gets busy. :)

This discussion has been closed.