When importing a standalone vault into 1password.com or mac version 8, the archived passwords didn't import. Please help find a way to restore these passwords.
- Using 1password 7 with a standalone vault on iCloud, first delete 1password 7 from /applications on a Mac
- Download mac version 8 from browser
- Install version 8
- Sign up for a new account on Safari
- Add a new device on iOS
- Select to import vault into 1password.com (can't remember of this was on iOS or the website)
- Verify the Archive did not import
1Password Version: 8.0.2
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: macOS Big Sur 11.5.1
I'm very sorry you had trouble with importing your data. Let's get this sorted. From here it is likely best if we take a closer look at your devices and how 1Password is currently set up on them.
I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:
Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to
With your email please include:
You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!,