1Password8 Beta Vaults display and Safari extension version

In previous versions of 1Password, I could select 1 vault, multiple vaults, or all vaults for display in the app. I do not see how I do that in 1Password8 (Beta). I can select them 1 at a time, but that is not the same as being able to view, say 3 of my 5 vaults together, or select all vaults to see everything. (I tried shift, command, and control clicking, with no success.) Has this ability been removed, or just hidden somewhere? It needs to be at the top level of the app as in 1Password 7 (and before) so i can easily select what i want to view. The removal of this makes using the app more difficult., as with hundreds of passwords, I sometimes do not know which vault I have placed one in.

On the Safari extension, the 1Password7 beta (seems the last time I updated it) had a version of 7.9.3.Beta-0. The current version downloaded from the App Store has a version number of 2.1.4. Is that much older than my Beta version? And is there a Beta Version fro 1Password8? If so, where?

Thanks

1Password Version: 8.5.0 (80500079)
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: macOS 12.0 (21A344)

Comments

• Hi @MajorHavoc:

Great questions! If you'd like to have a subset of vaults and view that in All Items, creating a collection and then switching between collections as needed would be your best bet.

As for the version numbering, the previous 1Password extension for Safari was provided by the 1Password app itself and as such displayed the version number of the 1Password app. As the 1Password app and 1Password for Safari are two completely different downloads, they each have their own version numbers, and version 2.1.4 of 1Password for Safari is currently the most up to date version available. I hope that's cleared up your questions, let me know if you still have more!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.