1Password nor 1Password for Safari working correctly in new install on an M1 MBP

Options
TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member

I'm building a new install on a new M1 MBP. 1Password installed correctly on the Mac and works on the computer correctly. 1P for Safari downloads correctly from the App Store. I ran 1P for Safari, but there is no extension in Extensions. It was there earlier, and it worked for autofill, now it's gone in Safari. The little icon in Safari on the login panels never appeared. I tried to uninstall and reinstall 1P for Safari, but it's not working at all.

1Password Version: 80700028
Extension Version: 2.3.1
OS Version: 12.3

Comments

• Alvin.L_1P
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @TomWolsky,

I understand that the 1Password for Safari extension has disappeared and now it's not working at all. We'll need to take a closer look at how 1Password is currently set up on your M1 MacBook Pro. Can you send us a diagnostics report from your Mac?

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com (change the 'To:' address to this one from the default). With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

Alvin

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

I mailed in the diagnostic and the link, but I didn't get a bot response.

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

No bot, but I just got a message from Kevin Li. Support number is [#BGK-78248-943]

• Thanks so much @TomWolsky. I've located your report and it appears that Kevin has helped resolve the issue. I'll go ahead and close this thread. Have a great day! 😊

ref: BGK-78248-943

This discussion has been closed.