Can't find 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.plist & comcom.agilebits.onepassword4.plist

TomAD
TomAD
Community Member

I had two versions of 1Password (bad job of signing up), and am trying to move the two files to my desktop. The instructions that I see online say 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.plist and com.agilebits.onepassword4.plist are in ~/Library/Preferences. But, I don't see them. I've already moved the 1Password folder from ~/Library/Application Support to my desktop. Can I go ahead with next steps to re-boot and launch 1Password? When I started this mess I downloaded 1Password 8.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can't find 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.plist norcom.agilebits.onepassword4.plist on my mac when attempting to start over with 1Password.

Comments

• TomAD
    TomAD
    Community Member

1Password Version: 8, Extension Version: ??, OS Version: MacOS Big Sur 11.7, Browser: Safari

• Hello @TomAD! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into issues with multiple versions of 1Password on your Mac. Before I give any advice on how to proceed I'll need to know more about how 1Password is setup on your Mac. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac, follow these steps:

1. Get the 1Password troubleshooting utility. The download is a .zip file. If it’s not automatically uncompressed, double-click it to uncompress it.
    2. Double-click the 1PasswordTroubleshooting app.
    3. Click Open when asked if you’re sure you want to open it.
    4. Click Create Report. It may take a moment.
    5. Click Show Report in Finder.

Attach the 1PasswordDiagnostics .zip to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• TomAD
    TomAD
    Community Member

I took a chance and tried to sign in to 1Password, and everything seems to be working. Thank you so very much for your time to take a peek at this issue.
    Tom

• @TomAD

I'm happy that everything is working now. If you do encounter any further issues then let us know. 🙂

-Dave

• TomAD
    TomAD
    Community Member

Dave,
    Again, Thanks for your time!
    Tom

This discussion has been closed.