Ability to reorder items for a specific site still missing in V8 Mac

Options
Absolute
Absolute
Community Member

In V7 we could reorder websites so the most relevant one is at the top. This is still missing, even in the latest Beta

It's so frustrating to have to open it in the IOS app, reorder, then it reflects in V8.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10 (81000012)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X Ventura 13.1
Browser:_ N/A
Referrer: forum-search:reorder items for a specific site

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2023
    Options

@Absolute

Check out the current nightly if you want to bring back fond memories. 😉 If the nightly is not your thing, hang in there. Hopefully, it'll be in the beta before long.

One such post https://1password.community/discussion/137155/reordering-fields-sections-issue

Hmm, I was unable to reorder a website. Seems to work on other fields/sections.

• invalidptr
    invalidptr
    Community Member
    Options

I was excited to see 8.10.0 downloading, but alas websites reorder is still missing. Weirdly section reordering is there. Maybe it has something to do with the fact "Autofill behavior" was added to the website entries. Here is an old conversation on the topic.

• Hi @invalidptr

The development team are still working on website reordering and we can't wait to share more about this as soon as possible, it's definitely something to keep an eye out for. Yesterday's release of 1Password 8.10.0 brings sections and fields reordering to the apps since those were ready to go, and website reordering will be making an appearance in a subsequent release.

If you want to be on the ball and get this feature as soon as it drops, I'd recommend switching to the Beta or Nightly releases sooner than the Production release: Use 1Password beta releases

• Absolute
    Absolute
    Community Member
    Options

Some progress I guess. In 8.10.1 (81001019) I can now reorder sections & fields as you mention.
    Any idea of a timescales for website reordering as it's becoming a real pain, mostly when I need to add an additional site but want to keep the earlier URLs, it always adds them at the bottom of the list. So I still have to edit on my iPhone to get the order how I want.

• @Absolute

We're not able to share any dates. Hopefully website field reordering makes it to 1Password 8 soon. 🙂

-Dave

• Fairgame
    Fairgame
    Community Member
    Options

Please add me to the list for requested feature.
    Thanks

• @Fairgame

Thank you for adding your voice. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.