Offline Items? How do I remove/remediate them?

Options

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

@robert1p

I recommend that you send a diagnostics report to support+forum@1Password.com so that the team can take a look at the cause of the offline items on your device and advise appropriately.

@9Halcyon

I'm happy that the team was able to help and that you're up and running again. 😊

-Dave

• FerrellMoultrie
    FerrellMoultrie
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem here - debug report filed - reference: KAF-72398-998 .. hundreds of these, please help!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@FerrellMoultrie

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that the team was able to review your diagnostics report and provide a solution for your situation. If you do have any other issues then please reply to their last email.

-Dave

ref: KAF-72398-998

• Timidfriendly
    Timidfriendly
    Community Member
    Options

I also have this on Mac (OS 13.4.1) with 1Password 8.10.9. There is one offline item. I can't delete it or resolve it.

I also have a different item on iOS (16.5.1) giving this problem with 1Password 8.10.8

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Timidfriendly

Our team can help you with the issue on both devices. Let's start with the Mac. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• jnowak2002
    jnowak2002
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P

Similar issues, but 676 items listed in offline, glancing through some of which would have been deleted or archived, but others still active (and accessible on other devices (currently only affecting my Windows, not my Android, haven't asked the other family members if they're having issues with their iPhones). Submitted diagnostic report and BitBot sent me the Support ID below. Thanks for the assistance!

[#LDB-86873-555]

Jeff

• Dave_1P
    Options

@jnowak2002

Thanks for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will reach out to you soon via email to help you resolve the situation.

-Dave

ref: LDB-86873-555

• Jomac
    Jomac
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P

I only have 2 items, but it's irritating none the less. Looking forward to hearing back from someone.

[#UVV-64551-699]

• okonovalov
    okonovalov
    Community Member
    Options

Similar issue quite annoying ^(

[#YTE-57541-164]

• keithharper
    keithharper
    Community Member
    Options

I am experiencing this same issue and followed the steps to email a diagnostic. I have not received a reply so I cannot post the support ID. Hoping help is on the way, this is a "little" issue that has grown in its annoyance after several weeks of daily reminders of the single offline item I have. I wish I could just delete it from 1Password for Mac.

• jnowak2002
    jnowak2002
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P Solved fairly easily. Thanks to you and the support team

Jeff

• ag_tommy
    edited July 2023
    Options

@keithharper

It looks like one of my colleagues replied to you a bit earlier this morning. Please check your email when you have a chance.

ref: IDK-19672-255

• @jnowak2002

On behalf of the team you're welcome.

• @okonovalov

It also looks like one of my colleagues replied to you. Please check your email when you have a chance.

• keithharper
    keithharper
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy looks like the steps provided in email worked for me. Thanks!

• You're welcome.

• sankara
    sankara
    Community Member
    Options

[#ZMW-87755-645]

I have the same issue as well. Appreciate the help.

• @sankara

I found that report. Thanks! We'll be in touch as soon as possible.

ref: ZMW-87755-645

• paulmeeks21
    paulmeeks21
    Community Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

I had four offline items... I was essentially told to fully sign out and close the device app that had the hanging items. Signing out was not so obvious...
    1 Open and unlock the app.
    2 Click your account or collection at the top of the sidebar and choose Manage Accounts.
    3 Click the account you want to sign out of, then click ∞ > Sign Out.
    To sign out of a locked account, click : > Sign Out.
    Once I followed those instruction and signed in again, the database was cleared and everything was fixed and as normal. Sorted!!

• Thanks for sharing @paulmeeks21

--

et al. (others who find this)

As a general precaution because you're working with your secrets I highly recommend ensuring all your data is on 1Password.com before a sign out/in. I would not want someone to lose data. I take these same precautions myself when working with my data.

• ementat
    ementat
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Have the same problem - now I have one offline item.

For your reference, this is your support ID:

[#IEI-95633-711]

Dmitry

• @ementat

Looks like one of my colleagues is about to reply. Please check your email periodically over the next bit. You should find a reply soon.

ref: IEI-95633-711

• FerrellMoultrie
    FerrellMoultrie
    Community Member
    Options

Previous problem (offline items) resolved by message here. Unfortunately, now I can't find a way to avoid receiving every post that everyone else makes needing this help. I don't want to turn off notifications for all topics, just for THIS topic. Help! How can I do this?

• @FerrellMoultrie

Sounds like you'll want to check your notification settings in the link below and under the posts section.

https://1password.community/profile/preferences/

• dkarctur
    dkarctur
    Community Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

I'm having the "offline items" issue in 1Password 8.10.9 on my Mac (OS 13.4.1c). I'll email the diagnostics etc. as discussed in this thread.

I've been given support ID [#WLC-76377-944]

• dkarctur
    dkarctur
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @paulmeeks21, I hadn't seen those specific steps yet, and that cleared my offline items as well. Hopefully those steps will become easier to find by the next time needed (hint to 1P dev team)!

• As a general precaution because you're working with your secrets I highly recommend ensuring all your data is on 1Password.com before a sign out/in. I would not want someone to lose data. I take these same precautions myself when working with my data.

• olegnaDE
    olegnaDE
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @paulmeeks21
    solved my issue too

• I'm happy that you were able to resolve the issue. 😊

-Dave

• LouieLou
    LouieLou
    Community Member
    Options

hey @Dave_1P
    I'm also experiencing the same issue. I tried just about everything but still no luck.