Error: "Oops, something went wrong while loading" [SEE APPROVED ANSWER]

Options
124»

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while the team worked to code, release, and confirm a fix for an issue where 1Password in the browser would display an "Oops, something went wrong while loading" error message.

I’m happy to share that a fix is available in the latest update to 1Password in your browser! You should’ve received this update automatically, but you can make sure that you have the latest version (2.14.1) installed: How to keep 1Password up to date in your browser

If you're using 1Password in your browser along with the desktop app, make sure the integration between them is turned on:

1. In your browser’s toolbar, right-click the 1Password icon and choose “Settings”.
    • Get help if you don’t see the 1Password icon in your browser’s toolbar.
    1. In the “General” section, make sure “Integrate with 1Password app” is turned on.
    2. Quit and re-open your browser.
    3. Click the 1Password icon in your browser’s toolbar.
    4. Follow the on-screen prompts to unlock 1Password in the browser.

You might have previously turned app integration off in order to workaround the issue if you had followed instructions that the team posted earlier in this thread or on our website.

If anyone is still seeing "Oops, something went wrong while loading" after updating to version 2.14.1 of 1Password in the browser then please let us know so that we can help further. If you're running into a different error message or issue then please create a new thread and let us know exactly which steps you’re taking and if you see any error messages. The more information that you can provide, the better and more quickly we'll be able to help.

-Dave

• ericbos1
    ericbos1
    Community Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

There's a new version
    1Password in the browser 2.14.1
    21400102, on STABLE channel
    It solved the issue #23526 in Safari for me.

• Dave_1P
    edited December 2023
    Options

@ericbos1

I'm happy to hear that the latest version resolved the issue for you. 🙂

edit: Since this specific issue was resolved with 2.14.1, I'm closing this thread. If you're encountering the same error message using the latest version of 1Password in the browser then please open a new thread.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.