1password not working on iPad but ok on MacBook Sonoma 14.2.1

Options
BunnyW
BunnyW
Community Member
edited January 15 in iOS

Passwords are not filling in on iPad but are fine on MacBook and iPhone.
When I go to settings/general/1password on iPad, there are only 2 options,
Siri & search and background app refresh.
When logging in on iPad I noticed a note "An error occurred loading this item. The error has been logged, contact 1password.
I have recently installed 1password families and the issue has only occurred since

Comments

• @BunnyW

Since this may necessitate looking at logs from your device I'd suggest emailing my colleagues on the support team. We do not have access to logs here in the community. This is for your privacy.

It sounds as if you are looking for the 1Password settings within the app. If so, open 1Password and tap your user icon in the upper left-hand corner and then settings.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Tap your 1Password account icon from the 1Password home screen.
    3. Tap Settings.
    4. Tap Help.
    5. Tap Send Diagnostics.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: BunnyW
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/144011/1password-not-working-on-ipad-but-ok-on-macbook-sonoma-14-2-1#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• BunnyW
    BunnyW
    Community Member
    Options

I have sent the diagnostics and the copied link to the forum to 1password support.

• Thanks @BunnyW

ref: FVQ-24624-346

• BunnyW
    BunnyW
    Community Member
    Options

To solve the issue on the iPad I went to settings/ iCloud /and turned on passwords and keychain .
    Issue has now been resolved.

• @BunnyW

I'm happy that you were able to resolve the issue. If you have any other questions then please reply to the last email that my colleague sent you and they would be happy to help further.

Since we have a communications channel open via email, I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: FVQ-24624-346

This discussion has been closed.