Is there a log file I can check to see when 1Password was launched and logged into?

Options
NomadUK
NomadUK
Community Member
edited February 7 in Mac

I walked into my office this morning and found that 1Password was unlocked. It's possible that I unlocked it before walking out for a moment, but I simply don't remember doing it. Is there a log I can check to see when the master password was last entered?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @NomadUK! 👋

Thanks for the question. While there are logs that are available, they require careful interpretation by a trained 1Password Support person. Our team can help you look into this, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• NomadUK
    NomadUK
    Community Member
    Options

NZF-35566-711

• Hi @NomadUK,

Thank you for posting the Support ID! I've located your diagnostics report and you should received an auto-reply from our BitBot. One of my colleagues will sent you a reply soon, so let's continue the conversation there.

I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Kevin

ref: NZF-35566-711

This discussion has been closed.