1password extension crashes Safari on iPad

Options
andriso
andriso
Community Member
edited February 14 in iOS

Hi there,
Please see subject. Once I enabled the extension, Safari started crashing with in 1-2 seconds of launch. Except in Private mode, where it is disabled.

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: unknown (Safari on iOS)
OS Version: iOS 17.2
Browser: Safari (unknown)

Comments

• andriso
    andriso
    Community Member
    Options

Diagnostics from 1password app sent to support@1password.com

• Trevor_1P
    edited February 13
    Options

Hi @andriso 👋

I'm sorry that you're experiencing an issue with 1Password crashing in Safari on iOS. The team and I are here to investigate this situation and get it resolved. You mentioned that you sent some diagnostics to support@1password.com. After doing so, you should have received a reply from our assistant, BitBot, containing a support ID in the subject line that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. To help me locate those diagnostics, could you reply back with the support ID you received?

In the meantime, to help me to further understand what you're experiencing, could you confirm whether or not you're seeing any error message when 1Password crashes in Safari on your iPad? If so, what does the error message say?

Looking forward to your reply!

-Trevor

• andriso
    andriso
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Trevor, I received this #HPC-38941-358 and a message from your support team, thanks

• Hi @andriso 👋

Thank you for sharing your Support ID. I was able to locate the diagnostics that you sent and see that a colleague has sent you a reply. Please check your email inbox and continue the conversation there. To prevent the conversation from occurring in multiple places at once, I’ve closed this thread.

-Trevor

ref: HPC-38941-358

This discussion has been closed.