Fonts and Formatting

Options
iwonder3
iwonder3
Community Member

Breaking this down into parts

• In secure notes, I would like to have an ability to make some text bold, other italic
  • Center text, Right align, Left align
  • Change font to at least reasonable preset (must include Courier)

Is this something that is planned to be done any time in the future?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @iwonder3,

Thanks so much for the suggestion! You're certainly not the only one who would love to see some formatting options in Secure Notes. While I can't comment much on unreleased features, I'm happy to add your vote to the feature request in our issue tracker. :)

• iwonder3
    iwonder3
    Community Member
    Options

Same goes for all textual fields in the application please. For example, today i had to update notes in one of the login page. Making things "bold" would certainly be helpful there as well. Thanks.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

And, adding a monospaced option for notes in other categories would help with those sites that require that you enter a randomly selected set of characters from particular positions in the full password.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your additional suggestions, @iwonder3 and @hawkmoth. I've noted them in our tracker.

@hawkmoth: We have a separate request for making it easier to handle passwords when selecting specific characters from them is required.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@sjk, I knew that there was a request to handle these, but I thought I understood the answer to say that it was improbable that one could be implemented.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's still an open request and possibility, @hawkmoth. :)

This discussion has been closed.